Chapter 3 Comprehension Questions
- How are functions examples of encapsulation? How are they examples of abstraction?
- Explain the following: “you only need to know what the function does, not how it does it”.
- How can you tell the difference between the function header and the function body?
- Why must our indentation be consistent in Python?
- Why must we call a function after it is defined?
- What are the characteristics of good comments?
- What is a docstring and how is it different than other types of comments?
- What are the differences between arguments and parameters?
- What are the main reasons for writing functions?